2.- ON THE WEB
TECH provides free information to their visitors without any sort of monetary consideration by them. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and e-commerce was then declared as a TECNIC web site managed by TECNIC Enginyers Industrials with B-55103956 (hereinafter, TECH) with domicile in C/ Ponent, PARC 10, NAU 3 – Polígon industrial CAN Pruna 17421 RIUDARENES (GIRONA) and with email INFO@TECNIC.EU .
Any person who has access to this web site assumes the role of USER, committing themselves to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions here ready, as well as to any other legal provision that outside of application by the existing legislation.
TECNIC disclaims any liability for the information published on its web site and by the lack of availability (drops) of the site which shall be in addition periodic stops by technical maintenance, the same way, the visitor accepts explicitly decline any responsibility on the part of the service provider, derived from the access or use of TECH. In addition, TECH reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in the web site, without any obligation to notice, or bring to the attention of users these obligations, which are understood as sufficient with the publication in this web page.
TECNIC can offer through this web page, services or products that may be subject to particular conditions own, which depending on the cases, substitute, and/or complete, and/or modify the present conditions, these additional conditions, will be included in this document.
Your use of this web page is, completely, by his own account and risk, except in those cases that stipulated by the legislation in force.
4.- POLICY OF COOKIES
Cookies can be, according to its persistence in the system:
-Cookies session: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent Cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and you can go for a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
– Cookies techniques: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it exist as, for example, check the traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, to perform the process of purchase of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during the navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Cookies of personalization: are those that allow the user to access the service with some characteristics of a general nature in predefined function of a series of criteria in the user’s terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that allow the responsible for the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of navigation of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use that users make of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, in advertising, in its case, the editor has been included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, in advertising, in its case, the editor has been included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of users gained through continuous observation of their surfing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile for display advertising in function of the same.
The cookies used on the web site are, in any case, temporary nature and with the sole purpose of making more effective their further transmission. In no case be used cookies to collect personal information or private of the visitors.
4.1 .- disabling cookies
The user may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this web site by:
a) The configuration of the browser, for example:
– From the browser Chrome, since https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– from the Internet Explorer browser, since http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, since https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– from the Safari browser, since http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– from the Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– Gather information about the origin of the traffic.
– Remember the number and the time of the previous visits.
– Distinguish between unique users.
– Determine the domain of study.
Google analytics does not collect personal data from visitors to this web page. The main function of cookies for google are:
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc. , an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a web site that it is not the same as that is visiting at the present time. Some companies of plublicidad can use these types of cookies to track users, being these third party companies that perform the installation of such cookies.
4.2 .- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Other third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website you visit and manage its deactivation, for example: (b)
using third party tools:
– Determine the duration of a session.
– To determine the value of the custom variables to follow.
Cookies used by Google, and their characteristics are as follows:
a) __utma: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to distinguish the user session; (b)
__utmb: This cookie has a duration of 30 minutes. Is used to determine new sessions and/or visits; (c)
__utmc: This cookie remains active while endures the browser session. It is a temporary cookie to indicate whether the meeting is open or closed. No longer commonly used; (d)
__utmz: This cookie has a duration of six months. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic comes from search engines (organic and PPC), the advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same web (internal links); (e)
__utmv: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to store data obtained from records to segmenting it demographically.
f) _ga: This cookie has a duration of two years, and is used to distinguish users.
SERVICE OF GOOGLE MAPS
Google maps allows the insertion of maps in the websites of third parties, such as the present. Cookies used by Google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
Serve establish several unique identifiers, except the cookie PREF, which is used to display the preferences of the zoom of the maps.
Any use not previously authorized by the provider shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
5.1 .- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
All the information contained in this web page, you are protected by copyright. Unless express consent on the part of TECH, was totally prohibited the total or partial reproduction of the contents of this web page.
For more information about the cookies that uses Google maps, you can visit the following link:
If you want more information, visit the following link:
The cookie PREF have a duration of one year. Cookies SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID, have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or that have a short stay.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics from outside the provider and which might appear in the web site belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible dispute that might arise with regard to the same. In any case, the provider account with the explicit prior authorisation by the same.
To perform any type of observation with regard to possible breaches of the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as on any of the contents of the web site, you can do so via the contact form is maintained in the web site or via the email provided in the present legal conditions.
6.- DATA PROTECTION
TECNIC does not store personal data of users of the web page.
7.- ANTI SPAM POLICY
TECNIC is declared completely against the sending of unsolicited commercial communications and to any form of behavior or manifestation known as spam, it also declares itself to be committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
The user can contact us via the contact form or in his absence, the email provided in the present legal conditions, to communicate and/or report any irregularity in regard to spam.
8.- ACCOMMODATION OF DATA
For technical reasons and quality of service, tech, is hosted on servers in the company 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S. L. . The company has its registered office in C/ GIRONA 81-83 on LOCAL 6 08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona – Spain).
You can find more information about 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S. L. , on the following link:
9.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this web site or the activities in the developed, the applicable law will be Spanish, that they have to undergo the parties expressly.