2.- ABOUT THE WEB
TECNIC provides free information to its visitors without any monetary consideration on their part. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, TECNIC is hereby declared as a website managed by
TECNIC PROCESS EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING SLU (hereinafter, TECNIC) with address at C / PONENT, PARC 10, NAVE 3 – POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL CAN PRUNA 17421 RIUDARENES (GIRONA) and email INFO@TECNIC.EU.
Any person who accesses this website ASSUMES the role of user, committing to the observance and rigorous compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that is applicable by current legislation.
TECNIC exempts from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on this website and for lack of availability (falls) of the website as well as periodic stops for technical maintenance, in the same way, the visitor explicitly accepts to decline any responsibility, by request from the service provider, derived from accessing or using this website. In addition, TECNIC reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation of prior notice, or to inform users of such obligations, understanding that publication on this website is sufficient. .
TECNIC can offer through this website, services or products that may be subject to its own particular conditions that, depending on the case, substitute, and / or complete, and / or modify these conditions, these additional conditions will be included in the present document.
Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk and expense, except as provided by applicable law.
4.- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies can be, upon persistence in the system:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided according to criteria like edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is offered. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the website are, in any case, temporary and with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal or private information from visitors.
4.1.- DEACTIVATION of cookies
The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website by:
a) The browser settings, for example:
– From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=ca
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– From the Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– Collect information on the origin of traffic.
– Remember the number and time of previous visits.
– Distinguish between unique users.
– Determine the domain to study.
Google analytics does not collect personal data from visitors to this website. The main functions of google cookies are:
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., the main office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
Third party cookies are cookies that are found on a website that is not what is being visited at the moment. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to track users, with these third-party companies installing these cookies.
4.2.- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
b) Through third-party tools:
– Determine the duration of a session.
– Determine the value of the personalized monitoring variables.
The cookies used by Google, and their characteristics are:
a) __utma: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
b) __utmb: This cookie lasts 30 minutes. It is used to determine new sessions and / or visits.
c) __utmc: This cookie remains active while the browser session lasts. It is a temporary cookie to indicate if the session is open or closed. It is no longer commonly used.
d) __utmz: This cookie lasts for six months. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links).
e) __utmv: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to store data obtained from records, in order to later segment demographically.
f) _ga: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish users.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google maps allows the insertion of maps on third-party websites, such as this one. The cookies used by Google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They are used to establish several unique identifiers, except the PREF cookie, which is used to show the zoom preferences of the maps.
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
5.1.- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
All the information contained in this web page is protected by copyright. Except with the express consent of TECNIC, the total or partial reproduction of the content of this web page is totally prohibited.
5.- USE LICENSE
For more information about the cookies used by google maps, you can visit the following link:
The PREF cookie lasts for one year. The SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID cookies have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or that have a short duration.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the contact form maintained on the website or via email provided in these legal conditions.
6.- DATA PROTECTION
TECNIC does not store personal data of the USERS of the website.
7.- ANTI SPAM POLICY
TECNIC declares itself completely against the sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct or manifestation known as spam, also declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
The user can contact us through the contact form or, if not, by the email provided in these legal conditions, to communicate and / or report any irregularity regarding spam.
8.- DATA ACCOMMODATION
For technical reasons and quality of service, TECNIC is hosted on the servers of the company 10DENCEHISPAHARD, SL. The company has its registered office at C / GIRONA 81-83 LOCAL 6 DE MALGRAT DE MAR 08380 (BARCELONA-SPAIN).
You can find more information about 10DENCEHISPAHARD, SL, at the following link:
9.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit.